Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Why do liberals LOVE Michael Jackson SO MUCH?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

why do conservatives LOVE racism so much

• 1 month ago

There are Conservatives who do like Michael Jacksons music. Although I am a Conservative, and I think Michael Jacksons music sucks. All Pop music sucks in my opinion.

• 1 month ago

I personally,  thought all the "Peter Pan" crap, was a cover for his obvious Pedophilia.  He paid off his first victim with a $20 Million dollar  HUSH payment.   No one gives you $20 Million for fake lies.  He toy little boys they were "married" and bought them rings.  He held sleepovers and slept in the same beds.   This is a 50 year old MAN, sleeping with 8 or 9 year old boys.  Don't stand there, and tell me that's not creepy.......

having said that........he was a hell of  a performer........certainly convinced enough people that he wasn't a pedophile.......and a talented dancer and singer.  I like some of his songs well enough......but wasn't  insane about him.  

• 1 month ago

For the same reasons conservatives love Johnny Cash!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

me liberal. Me don't love Michael Jackson. Him kind ofl music not me cup of tea. No hate him though. Him did nothing wrong. Him falsely accused. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because liberals are uncultured. White people gave the world Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Wagner and Scarlatti. 

Blacks gave the world rapist Chuck Berry, pedophile Michael Jackson and thug Tupac. 

• 1 month ago

Because he made subpar songs. 

He wasn't the most unique or best singers. 

He had a few good songs. Like beat it, they don't care and a couple others. 

Elvis was unique. 

• 1 month ago

He’s a great singer, musician, and performer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Non liberals also like Michael jackson. He made good music

• 1 month ago

Like K-Mart's Blue Light Special...Boy pants...half off, aisle 5.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.