Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Off the top of your head, what do you think Indiana Jones first name is?

This might be a trick question

His first name was something else. He used indiana because that was the name of their dog.

• Gonzo

Indiana is his first name

• mars

Boysie?........

First name Henry, nickname Indiana, this is referenced in The Last crusade which I've seen a million times. Great movie btw especially the comedic chemistry between Harrison and Connery.

Junior. 

He was named after his father,  Henry. 

Indiana, was the family dog. 

Indiana because you said it as his first name 

Henry..... as was explained by his father Henry Jones, Sr. in "Last Crusade."

I remember off the top of my head because "Last Crusade" is my second favorite installment from the "Raiders" series (after the original), largely because of the interplay between father and son...

• ?

It's Henry, isn't it? Wasn't he named after his father or something? I haven't seen any of those movies for a very long time. Thanks for reminding me of them.

Last Crusade answers this question.  His father is Henry Jones, and he is Henry Jones Jr.  His father called him 'Junior' because of this.  Indiana was the name of the beloved pet dog.

It's Henry...............