Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Off the top of your head, what do you think Indiana Jones first name is?

Update:

This might be a trick question

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

His first name was something else. He used indiana because that was the name of their dog.

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Indiana is his first name

• mars
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Boysie?........

• 1 month ago

First name Henry, nickname Indiana, this is referenced in The Last crusade which I've seen a million times. Great movie btw especially the comedic chemistry between Harrison and Connery.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Junior. 

He was named after his father,  Henry. 

Indiana, was the family dog. 

• 1 month ago

Indiana because you said it as his first name 

• 1 month ago

Henry..... as was explained by his father Henry Jones, Sr. in "Last Crusade."

I remember off the top of my head because "Last Crusade" is my second favorite installment from the "Raiders" series (after the original), largely because of the interplay between father and son...

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It's Henry, isn't it? Wasn't he named after his father or something? I haven't seen any of those movies for a very long time. Thanks for reminding me of them.

• 1 month ago

Last Crusade answers this question.  His father is Henry Jones, and he is Henry Jones Jr.  His father called him 'Junior' because of this.  Indiana was the name of the beloved pet dog.

• 1 month ago

It's Henry...............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.