Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Gut feeling or intuition?

Where does a gut feeling or intuition come from and should we listen to it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I always go with my gut feelings.  Only, I don't call them "gut feelings."  It is just a part of my mind that is super aware of who I'm talking to, and what is really being said, etc.  Smart, sharp witted people seem to have this ability, but even kids who know little about Life in general can be very intuitive, and stay away from bad people and places.  I guess you could call it a gift, as it is just anther way to absorb information and make decisions based on gut instinct, rather than cold hard facts. 

• 1 month ago

Is intuition the same as a gut feeling?

Gut instinct, or intuition, is your immediate understanding of something; there's no need to think it over or get another opinion—you just know. Your intuition arises as a feeling within your body that only you experience. ... Listening to your intuition helps you avoid unhealthy relationships and situations.

Yes, You Should Trust Your Gut (Here's How) - One Love ...www.joinonelove.org › learn › yes-trust-gut-heres

• Kate
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You should pay attention you intuition. Listen to it, it's seldom wrong.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.