Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

If a group of teenage girls showed up at your door and began attacking your teenage son for cheating on them, whose side should you support?

Obviously there is no justification for their physical attack, so I (or anyone else in view) could lawfully use "reasonable force" as necessary to stop their attack.  Period. You could start by yelling at them to go away, and escalate from there as necessary...

definately son if they were breaking into my house and trying to assault my son. So no that wouldn't fly. But after getting rid of them (or having them escorted in cuffs), id probably have a nice talking to with my son and smack him too. 

My son was forced to wrestle girls because there were no wrestling programs for girls. When he tried out for the girls volleyball team, they sent him home before tryouts. Equality is great. 

FTR, he won all 3 matches and never hurt one.

• ?

I would always defend my child against a physical attack.  And no, I would not condone using females like the boy did in your "question".

• xyzzy

A lot would depend on how hot the girls were.

If my teenage son was beat up by a bunch of teenage girls, Id hang my head in shame and not do anything.

• ?

I would support my son in terms of not allowing him to get attacked, because violence isn't going to solve the issue nor would it make anything better, but he certainly would not get away with his behaviour. I also would have raised my child in such a way that he hopefully wouldn't do this in the first place.

Son ...he will get a high five from me

Turn him over to the attackers and shut the door. 

The teenage girls😒