Meal ideas?

Lately I've been having the issue of skipping meals due to having no idea what to make.

I need ideas. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Here's a bit about my preferences & allergies:

Dairy hurts my stomach so please don't say anything that's heavy in dairy like mac and cheese. Small amounts are usually ok but it's best if I avoid it because of my allergy. 

I'm not really picky. I like most foods. I don't like things that are really greasy or sugary though. I do like spicy food. but as I said I'm not picky so anything goes. And i could always edit the recipe a bit. like replacing butter with a dairy free alternative. 

Also if you link a recipe!I'm in recovery from anorexia. So nothing that has nutrition facts if possible. It causes a lot of anxiety.

Thank you!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Buy enamel cookware online https://bitly.com/3pHzH1t

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.
  • 2 months ago

Use Google for ideas. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, you can always make a big old pot of chili and use that for lunch and/or dinner-serve it with rice or tortillas, or.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Breakfast:fresh fruit,  hot cereal made with water, scrambled egg

Lunch: green salad with some grilled chicken, or soup and half a sandwich}: toasted bread with mayo, lettuce, tomatoe and turkey.

Dinner, baked chicken breast with broccoli, and baby potatoes

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

FFS.   The internet has gazillions of free recipes as does your local library.   Open a cookbook if you need ideas.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.