Meal ideas?

Lately I've been having the issue of skipping meals due to having no idea what to make.

I need ideas. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Here's a bit about my preferences & allergies:

Dairy hurts my stomach so please don't say anything that's heavy in dairy like mac and cheese. Small amounts are usually ok but it's best if I avoid it because of my allergy. 

I'm not really picky. I like most foods. I don't like things that are really greasy or sugary though. I do like spicy food. but as I said I'm not picky so anything goes. And i could always edit the recipe a bit. like replacing butter with a dairy free alternative. 

Also if you link a recipe!I'm in recovery from anorexia. So nothing that has nutrition facts if possible. It causes a lot of anxiety.

Thank you!

Buy enamel cookware online https://bitly.com/3pHzH1t

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Use Google for ideas. 

• kswck2

Well, you can always make a big old pot of chili and use that for lunch and/or dinner-serve it with rice or tortillas, or.....

Breakfast:fresh fruit,  hot cereal made with water, scrambled egg

Lunch: green salad with some grilled chicken, or soup and half a sandwich}: toasted bread with mayo, lettuce, tomatoe and turkey.

Dinner, baked chicken breast with broccoli, and baby potatoes

FFS.   The internet has gazillions of free recipes as does your local library.   Open a cookbook if you need ideas.