Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Do any Brits dislike Biden for being slow and boring while dramatic at the same time, having slitty eyes, and now, always on tv?

I am asking about Biden, not Trump

I added ' I am asking about Biden, not Trump' in the hope that Brits would not be tempted to rant about Trump when I was asking about Biden, and still they do 

No, I dislike him because of his politics and weakness, having an unpopular woman forced in him as vp pick because she is not white.

No, it’s just what the world needed. Rather that than an impulsive, egocentric, racist, maniac, narcissistic, dictator in charge like Trump who could potentially drag the West into war and his own nation into civil war. 

Slow and Boring You ain't, seen Nothing Yet

wait until he falls asleep in the Oval Office at 10,00 hrs

47 years in Politics and I cannot find one thing he did that was of any Consequence

Well he looks like a horse’s behind and all them people over there love the royal family, so my guess would be yes

i just get annoyed with idiots from America personally.

the art of talking shieet is perfected in your land isn't it ?

stfu all of you over there.

and I mean that in the most graceful and polite way ^_^

the world is BIGGER than just USA.

ffs i'm sick of the media giving so much spotlight to wtf is happening over there...

I DONT CARE !  ^_^

lol

No we generally don't dislike people because of their looks.

Boris is our PM, he looks like a wino from the 70s and many don't like his policies but his looks are not the problem

They like him for not being Trump. Is all.

I've never been overly keen on any sort of President.

They're all likely to be complete fcukers.

This new one will be no different.

I like that he's a grown up and not mentally ill

Run away troll and get yourself a brain and learn how to use it