Which countries can I move to or live in?

I live in Wales and I am interested in living or working in a different country. I basically just want to get out of my country for reasons. I have been interested in this for a couple of years but with what has been happening in my life I really want to leave my country as fast as possible. I have studied Computing in my local college; this year will be my third year of college.

Is there any countries I can move or work in with the current COVID-19 situation going on?

You have Wales, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland. That's it, especially now. You're not even going on vacation to some other country at present unless you can find one with no covid-related travel restrictions. 

If you wait long enough it's likely England and Scotland will be separate countries and then you could move to one of them. 

Covid or not, as a youngster with no high level skills or experience and a qualification in computing, your options are slim to none about living and working abroad.

As UK is now out of Europe, you don't even that that option.

• John

Its getting crowded in America with fools claiming they are switching countries but never do.

Sure - the rest of the UK (ie England, Scotland, Northern Ireland)

As the UK has left the EU, there's nowhere else you can move without first acquiring a visa; and most countries won't currently let you in (for obvious reasons)

• Maxi

England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland are your options....... within the UK the best place for IT positions is Belfast in Northern Ireland as Queens Univerity is a world wide centre of IT innovation along with several international IT companies based in Belfast, however with just college quaifications you wouldn't qualify for any good positions, as the education  level of IT professionals in Belfast are high level University degree status

• Tavy

Only the UK. Brexit stopped our right to work abroad. You would need a STEM degree and an offer of work from another country. Computing is not on the shortage of skills list Anywhere.

If you are a UK citizen, then you can go anywhere in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).

UK citizens lost the right to move wherever they wanted in the EU due to Brexit.  If you want to move outside of the UK, then you'll need a visa from the place where you want to move.