Why do I never get hangovers or throw up from drinking any amount of alcohol?

No matter how much I drink it doesn’t happen. I’ve blacked out a bunch of times before but was told that I never threw up. Didn’t feel a hangover at all the next morning. I’m also female and I heard that women are more likely to puke or get a hangover. I do hydrate a lot I drink about 12 cups of water every day. I’m also Russian, maybe it’s genetics? Lol

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

You’ve developed an alcohol tolerance.  

Based on my experience, I think most people have an allergy to alcohol. I drink quite a bit, and have for fifty years. I've had two hangovers, each time because I got less than five hours sleep. Ancestry says my genetics are from the UK. Just count your blessings.

• kswck2

Maybe because you are Special Snowflake. 

You produce more “alcohol dehydrogenase” than other women do … the enzyme the metabolizes the alcohol you drink.  Of course it is genetics, but it may not have anything to do with being Russian.

Unfortunately, this ability to drink so much makes you a PRIME candidate to become an alcohol addicted to alcohol … and ruining your life. To say nothing of wrecking your liver and killing your brain cells.If you have any sense, you – of all people – need to stop drinking alcohol. Totally. You are more than just “at risk”.

I'd guess that it's because you're young and that soon this will cease to be the case, the older you get the nastier hangovers become and the longer they last.  I don't drink any more for that reason, I used to be fine by half ten in the morning, now it lasts several days and it's much more horrible.  It's just not worth it any more