Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

what is going to happen to the Border wall that Trump initiated?

when & why think so?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Biden thinks we need the money we would spend finishing the wall to pay for student loans. We don't really need to finish the wall,  Biden can just send the army to the places where there there are gaps in the wall and there they will create mine fields just north of the border.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Construction stops but the people taxes will pay a few million for the contracts to build it because of defaults, penalties for cancelling the contract etc.. IT would be cheaper to keep going until the contract is up for renewal and then cancel it.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All twenty yards of it will probably be returned to the earth someday as all things and persons are. 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Construction stops

What is already in place stays in place

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Every president for years has worked on the border wall.   Google it.   trump didn’t “initiate” the border wall.   trump just really bragged about it.  

• 1 month ago

Biden will not add to it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just read where due to the treason and fraud in  the election, any EO's Biden does (I heard he will take the wall down) will be ILLEGAL and unenforceable.  So, he may still be removed even if they swear him in.

• 1 month ago

It'll likely stand as yet another monument to our government's half-hearted attempts to correct  yet another monumental problem...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden will simply let the funding run out. The current pieces of wall will remain as a monument to an insane dictator wannabe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.