Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Do you think it’s criminal what the media is doing with the Covid fear mongering?

And before you rip me to shreds on this, yes I know the virus is real. Here’s what I’m talking about.

Every now and then, I see stories about young people who initially feel fine with little to no symptoms, then they suddenly take a turn for the worse and die! Then they end the article saying, oh by the way, they had no underlying conditions!

I mean, come on, there has to be an underlying condition that’s being left out of the story. I have a theory, what if this is an attempt to get us to take it seriously, as if we haven’t been already for 10 months now!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's another form of propaganda like the 'red' 'scare' zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Minni
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is not criminal, it’s attempting to wake people up who still don’t believe that the virus is real. They makeup reasons for not wearing masks, or social distancing etc. They think just because they don’t have symptoms or know someone who has had it, that the virus is not a serious illness.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How about "F___ off and die"?  Same as a few hundred thousand other people have in your country and a few million in other countries.  And it might just be.  That this is just the start of it...

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've just been speaking with my brother. He says he only now watches aljazeera TV channel as ironically it tells more truths than the BBC. I strongly recommend people start waking up to what's really going on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marcus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We need to be scared of it you idiot.

• 1 month ago

They are reporting the facts. It is a scary disease that kills young healthy people too. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you fell from the stupid tree, on the way down you hit every branch 

and no, you do not look good in grandmas underwear

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.