Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Is it considered improper and low class to call a woman slurs such as "sIut" even if she is cussing at you and destroying your property?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, it would be low class. 

• 1 month ago

If she's destroying your property, I guess you can call her anything but the N-word.

• 1 month ago

There are no dots to connect someone being a SLUT for destruction of property. A SLUT is a sexually lose woman.The action of destroying property does not describe a slut so it really is rather meaningless.

Improper, yes!

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Someone else’s bad behavior doesn’t make it right for you to behave the same.

Derogatory terms are never right to use.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Those are fighting words and imo straight up bullying zxq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

If your property was being destroyed by someone, you might use many curse words/derogatory words due to your anger/shock/disbelief/defensiveness.  However, if you want to use the word in context, slut refers to a woman having many sexual partners, which is not relevant nor can be applied in this situation.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it sounds like it is

• 1 month ago

'Improper and low class'? I'd say more, very immature. Why can't people attack/defend themselves without name calling like a 12 year old?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Hurling insults just takes you down to a lower level than her.

Maybe you should think about why she's 'cussing' at you and destroying your property?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes lol... that seems like a whole trailer park scene to me. You're also pretty weak and impious if you slander women like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.