Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Sick of every little issue turning into a big one with boyfriend? Although ?

His dirty pillow was on my bed I bitched about it he went postal and screamed at his daughter and hasn't let it go for three days. She was mad at me until I stuck up for her quitting babysitting because the kid is nasty to her. 

Also my friend hates me because he crash ed our girls night and told her annoying personality he understands why her ex beat her. Now she's mad at me. 

He think he is a tough love person but I get blamed for his dumbness. I am staying for his daughter at this point

Your boyfriend crashed your GNO and accosted your friend? That is far over the line. You're committing your time, THE  finite resource, to a person with a troubled personality. You don't actually ask a question. 

We have sex every day

Maybe you should give him more pussy? Women just wanna get married and never have sex again. They come up with any excuse.If you feel you have to defend your sex life to a complete stranger, then it can't be that good.