Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Black magic/revenge spell on my enemy without ingredients?

There is a man who abuses me,  sometimes almost to the point that it's life-threatening.  I won't say how, but no one believes me because he has built a great name for himself and the police won't help me.  I don't really want him killed or anything, I just want him exposed and humiliated and his whole reputation destroyed.  I just don't really have ingredients or tools aside from maybe white vinegar which I know is used a lot so I was just wondering if anyone knows of chants, spells or other rituals one can use in this way..hopefully any responses will be more empathetic rather than judgmental 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I've been practicing the craft since I was 16 I'm 45 now. Maybe I can help. But let me first say if your intent is to hurt this man..."Law of 3 what ever you cast good or bad will return 3 fold. That being said, magic may be used to protect yourself and ones you love. Here's a few simple spells that may help:

FROST GIANT CHILL~OUT SPELL

By:Silver Ravenwolf

Whether you want to stop gossip, cool an arugment, stop harrassment, or banish a problem, the Frost Giants are always willing to help you.

moon phase: any time

day: any day

planet: saturn or pluto

supplies: a piece of paper; a pen; a baggie; your freezer

write the name of the person who is bothering you on a piece of paper.

Put a vertical line on the paper (this is the rune isa).

Fold the paper into a small square and put the paper in the baggie.

Seal the baggie.

Open the freezer door,

Say:

Chill out!

Throw the paper in the freezer and shut the door.

Say:

Frost Giants, please sit on (say the person's name) so they won't bother me anymore.

One warning:If you take the baggies out of the freezer, they'll start again. Best to keep them in there for a while. This spell never hurts anyone.

PINS & NEEDLES TONGUE SPELL...(this spell may hurt him a bit)

by: me

supplies: a piece of paper; crayons; pins and needles; a lighter

With crayons draw a large tongue. 

Write the persons who you are casting the spell on name on the tongue drawing.

Begin to twist your drawing into a fire lite able paper wick jamming pins and needles into the wick every few twists well chanting:

"Your baneful tongue I twist and tie, May my pins & needles prick thy mouth shall you lie!"

When the wick is done and pins & needles in, set it on fire! While it burns chant:

"No more secrets! No more lies! From your tongue may truth fly!"

blooddrunk_vampire@yahoo.com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.