How do people find out about political bias in the news?

Like I know that Fox News is biased but how do people find that stuff out? Is there a way I can see if the news that I watch is biased?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Hi that's a really good question. I use a tool called the bias meter on Politic Nation. It has an extensive list of a bunch of different news organizations and their biases. Not only does it rank them overall but they also show the individual biases of specific articles. I have found it really helpful when choosing what media I want to consume. It is hard sometimes to see bias and this has really helped me personally so hopefully it'll help you too. 

• Marcus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

@rselicking Trump on air used to be Fox News' selling point. The best way to tell can be seen in the UK. Both major political parties here say The BBC is biased (towards the other) sure proof it isn't at all...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is all biased.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's probably best to look at diverse sources, so you get all viewpoints, then make your own mind up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

only in America, a country of people that would not recognize the truth if it smacked them across the face 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.