Where can you access the best freelance writers ?

You could test them by giving them a bizarre topic they can't possibly google by combining three unrelated things together and asking them to send you a paragraph on it in the next 5 minutes - if the writing is good - hire them - otherwise pass on them. You could also ask for screenshot photos of their academic transcript. 

You can visit fiverr or upwork

I've seen the writing of people who reply to the Freelance Writing and Paying Markets board at AbsoluteWrite.com. Many of them are excellent.

The board is better moderated than 95% of the internet, so anyone seeking freelancers for jobs of questionable ethics (like writing papers for students) will not fare well.

• I recommend http://cheapseoarticles.com/ Not only are their articles reasonably cheap, they also strive to offer the best quality possible. I’ve worked with them a couple of time and I can attest to their quality. Hope this helps. 

Source(s): Http://cheapseoarticles.com