Am I eligible to write state level examinations like Tnpsc or Kpsc and Mpsc etc?

Hi can someone help me by answering my question .

I am a 2020 batch pass out B.E. graduate , I was born in Tirunelveli district and raised in Mumbai , I completed my schooling from grade 1 to 10 in Maharashtra State Board , during my school days Marathi and Hindi was my second language. After completing my SSLC in 2014 , I came back to my hometown in Chennai for higher education and completed both 12th and B.E. here , I can speak Tamil but Don't know how to read and write. Now my question is am I eligible to give state level examinations like TNPSC and other state level examinations. Are there any option for me ? Or should I learn on how to read and write the particular regional language for couple of months to give any state level examinations ? Are there any possibilities for me to give such exams? If not then what are the other alternative exams in government sector, I can opt for , Please do the needful by answering my question :)

• Tavy

This is not an .Indian site, no one knows about your education requirements.

If you're a hot girl you can do anything