Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How to accept the fact that I will be a loner forever?

?

I'm 26 years old and never had any friend(s) 

In my whole life. Nobody ever could feel me and understand. 

Me and humans can never get along.

Because if that, I ended up with social anxiety and the world made me be really reluctant and withdrawn towards them all.

I've never had experience with women. Still a virgin. Females never reciprocated attraction to me. In a way I've understood that this must be my destiny since I've always been alone. I just don't wanna think about this shiit anymore cause it drags me down

• Saber

You will get used to it eventually.

• Dformd

Internet date        

I can feel your pain I am in your shoes as well but I'm older than you so your not alone.

And you know what also happened? You became a transvestite and got raped in an elevator. Sadly there was no elevator music at least you could have had something to give that asš up to. But you were thotting for everything you know. And you know why it "drags you down"? Because youre a drag queen. You dirty dirty little man slut.