owlxxeyes asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I accidentally wiped a little back to front, will I be okay?

Tonight, I took a shower and I was wiping. I accidentally at one point wiped a little in the back and put the tissue in the front. I didn't wipe fully but touched the front before stopping. I went back in the shower and rinsed myself off in front. I am almost off of my period. Will I get an infection if I accidentally wiped slightly from back to front?

I never pooped, I just wiped after I showered

Overthinking kills you are fine, don't worry.  

Sounds like you did the right thing and washed right after. You should be good to go.

Yeah, you'll be fine but make sure you don't do that again.

in the show its not that big a deal, as you are pretty clean in there. You will be completely fine

• Bess

Youre okay. Only worry when a lot of bacteria gets in the front. Only wiping back to front once isnt a big deal

dont let it happen again

I think the bigger problem is going to be explaining the **** stains in the shower...