How did Australia let India score 329 runs on the last day of a Test series?

Wtf is that ********? The Australians are always banging on about how they have the best bowling attack in the world but they can’t even restrict an Indian runfest on a day 5 Aussie pitch that has fault lines running through it. So embarrassing for Oz. 

Another lost series at home to India! The Aussies claim India are amazing but England smashed them 4-1 the last time we played. They’re not that good. Australia should definitely be beating them at home. They didn’t even have Kohli. 

• Rohan

Greatest series victory ever.Gabba has fallen.This is back to back home series defeat for Paine against India .He talks s hit but can't keep.He needs to go before the Ashes

probably rigged now days  to please  sooky india 

• ?

Migrants invade Australia daily from North Africa

Firstly we should be thanking the curator for producing a pitch that you could score 329 runs on the last day of a test if you're good enough and I don't really care who won.

If you didn't know England are ranked 4th in test match cricket behind Australia which is 3rd, is that embarrassing, I don't think it should be unless you're infantile.

The Indians seemed to play better without Kohli as captain, they are a very good side, they also have over 1 billion people to choose from compared to our 25 million.

I put it down to India being so good, not Australia being so bad. they deserved to win. i thought Paine had a shocker.

India is number one.

The bowlers got carried away and tried to hard. That's the problem, well not my problem because I was cheering for India. They said it was the best scores chaser in Test history. Horray 😆👍