Why do I feel pain on the left side of my chest? ?

I feel pain on the left side of my chest when I breathe in, it feels as if I had a needle inside my chest. 

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • Donna

YOu should see a doctor about this. It may just be spasming of some chest muscles because of stress or tension. But it would be good to talk to a doctor or nurse practitioner to make sure it is not something more serious.

Muscle pull most likely.

Hard Breathing, Being Tired, Left Arm Numb would be an indicator of possible heart problem.

BTW: the Heart itself is near center/left of chest.

Is it consistent? Does it come and go? How long does it usually last?