When you listen to music, do you prefer to sing along, hum, whistle, or listen silently?

Sing along, but I need to be in the mood for it

when I was a teenager I would put my headphones on and listen to everybody talks by neon trees. The pan-them. 

• Kurt

Listen most of the time

Occasionally sing along if I know the lyrics.

I sometimes whistle but not always to the sing that I'm listening to

• ?

sometimes          

Hi Dominique,

When listening, I do listen in silence. My head and feet do not stay still however. When I am not listening, but think of a song in my mind, then I do sing or hum for some reason at those times.

• Mike W

Yes to all of the above, and sometimes I'll dance too.  

I listen most to my home gear. A "Sit Down" honestly, I listen quietly (if alone). No need to blow out your eardrums, a level allowing normal speaking voice is STILL stunning and fun to listen to.

But, sometimes when a friend/friends are here I do NOT listen, I watch  o_o

The Girls like to come here and dance. Dancing is what my Girlfriend does as her workout to stay fit. Sometimes like a slow stretching evolving, other times quite vigorous. She finds videos on the tube, and learns the dance, then brings a disc for my stereo. When our other friend is here BOTH have fun playing and I WATCH. O_O   oooooooOOOO

I learned the trick is to be critical, if they know your enjoying it TOO much they quit.

More hip, you gotta have MORE HIPS !

See ?

This is one video for instance, I can't dance ya know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYIbUakguIE

Youtube thumbnail

May I be forgiven ? I was born this way

When it gets my foot tappin' then I like it.

Sing along.