Why is everybody going off the grid now?

A lot of people are leaving facebook and texting and are like dropping off the face of the earth. why? 

Because they are getting sick of all the mean, evil people on Facebook. There is so much drama on FAKEBOOK.

Last year, a few companions moved into the new three-room home they had based on a semi-country square of land in northern NSW. Regardless of being inside three kilometers of an enormous town, and with the force network running along the nearby street, they decided not to interface with the lattice.

The neighborhood government-possessed organization administrator needed $30,000 to run a wire about 50m to the house. My companions concluded they were in an ideal situation spending that cash on sunlight based boards and a battery cluster.

They won't have another power bill, and likely won't have to spend much else until the batteries need supplanting in any event 10 years, by which time battery stockpiling expenses may be a small amount of what they are present. They likewise purchased a little generator, yet notwithstanding moving into the house in late harvest time, they still can't seem to turn it on.

Theirs is a story being shared by a great many individuals around the nation, including Greens pioneer Senator Richard Natale, who lives in a rustic square external Melbourne, additionally detached to the power matrix for a similar explanation.

Because the federal government is watching us. People want to hide from Biden, so he can't sniff and molest them!

Some people think that if they go off the grid, nobody will even know they're alive and they won't have to pay taxes and they will be able to commit crimes and no One will ever catch them.

They think they can hide and get away with anything. This is completely wrong. Because, if you use your debit card or write a check, they can find you.

If you use your cellphone, they can track that.

Buy a car, they can find you.

Apply for a job, they got you.

Go to the hospital, they will know.

Just walking down the street, there are cc video cameras everywhere, they can see you walking down the road.

They can check your: Fingerprints, car license plate, friends and relatives, mailing address, where you work, etc.

They also have satellites in space that can watch you, take your picture and video tape you! They can track your location with these satellites.

Some people truly believe that the COVID-19 vaccine is a conspiracy. They think the government is injecting saline or something else into people and injecting a microchip into them, so the feds can track them!

If you use any Internet connection, at home, in a restaurant, at Wal-Mart, a friend's house, work or anywhere, they can track you like that to! 

You can't really hide off the grid anymore. But, some people still try.

It's amusing that anyone considers not using facebook or texting to be "like dropping off the face of the earth".  I know people who don't even have a cellphone, let alone facebook, and they're doing just fine, thankyouverymuch.

Your perspective of what's important to life is a bit horrifying.

Just pay attention to what's happening politically and you'll understand why. Forced lockdowns causing people to lose their jobs, forcing people to wear face masks and talk about forced vaccinations is causing a lot of people to consider running to the Hills. In the United States there's talk about people trying to round up Trump supporters and take them  to re-education camps all of this makes people nervous enough to drop off the face of the Earth. We are seeing the Resurgence of a Nazi Germany style state plus there's a lot of censorship going on that should explain why people are seemingly dropping off the face of the Earth and going off grid they are trying to become more self-sufficient and anonymous

Their mommies told them to leave.

• Steven

There are many social platforms, so people are busy in other social handles. 

I was booted off facebook for no reason. They said I was spamming or whatever and I guess a Facebook employee was bribed and kicked me out. I was just reposting old photos I found elsewhere on the Internet just like what everybody else was doing. Well, Facebook was fun, but life goes on. 

• ?

Could be Because of the Pandemic people are getting Depressed so they dont want to talk to anyone  

Its Important Even tho that we cant see Each other much Right now that we check in on our Friends and Family even if its just a Text or a Phone Call or Even FaceTime

Because, people are sick and tired of how evil, people can be on social media, and how their bitterness can affect others.

Personally, I don't use social media.  No facecrapbook, no twinger or whatever that is, none of it.  Why do I need to tell strangers what I'm doing every 5 minutes??  Exactly, I don't.