What's your favorite tootsie pop flavor?

Mine's raspberry or peppermint

Yeah, I think the peppermint one's a holiday themed one :)

The red one, what's that Cherry?

I didn't know they have a peppermint flavor, but I think mine is the red raspberry or the purple/blue one 

Red.............

curry/ burnt hair

My favorite kind of the Tootsie Pop flavor is ''chocolate''. The flavor worked out in a good way for the Tootsie Roll hid inside. By the way, I like ''Peppermint'' from your options.

Grape flavour! 

Never had one.  

Grape is my favorite.

are you kidding me? nope, that was the last GODDAMN STRAW. you did not just say that PEPPERMINT is your favorite tootsie pop flavor. are you okay? do you require medical attention? raspberry is fine. BUT for you to even begin to suggest that peppermint is redeemable in any way let alone YOUR FAVORITE is unforgivable. what the hell is wrong with you? do you enjoy pain? sicko.

I don't think I've sampled enough to know.  I seem to remember liking root beer.