Stroke Survivors,  would death have been better?

I've been dealing with the after effects of a massive stroke for 8 years now, and I can't handle thinking it will be until the day I die(I'm 36) which means, I may have to deal with falls, not being allowed to drive, a paralyzed left side, being single (dating is currently an issue) for the next  50 years!? I honestly rather have died. The quality of life and "independence"I've had after the  stroke is not worth living for. Do any of you feel that way!? 

• Marc

I think your mindset is your worst problem There is joy in life after a stroke. Is it easy. No. But you see people everyday overcome great obstacles to have wonderful lives.  Keep pushing and fighting for everything

• Tavy

Are you having stroke therapy? The body has a wonderful way of repairing itself over time.

I think most stroke survivors who can write as clearly and concisely as you can, feel blessed.