How to break up with fiancée? she lost her virginity to make which makes things complicated?

Please don't answer this question if you're a self righous person.

She was a virgin and wanted to be a virgin until marriage however I told her that she needed to have sex with me before marriage and that way she could find out if I was good in bed since I have heard of women whose husbands aren't good in bed... she didn't take my argument seriously but eventually after begging her for many weeks she accepted to have sex with me..

Well, the thing is that now we are engaged however I have realized that I'm not interested in marriage and I'm not interested in long term relationships either.

My problem is that I don't know how to break up with her, I don't want to hurt her but I neeed to do this as soon as possible.

I have obviously already told her indirectly that she could easily find a better man than me but when she  heard those words she started crying because she thought I was breaking up with her and then I had to tell her I was just making a suggestion. 

Steven. and you are the self righous person I was talking about!   I intended to marry her! and I thought it was a good idea for us to have sex before marriage but not for my benefit but for HER benefit! I wanted to make sure that I was indeed able to satisfy her needs in bed. 

• Carrie

You are a huge jerk and you took her virginity for which she saved FOR YOU!!! Love is choice and you chose one way and now choosin another.  I can't even say much more but that you are a giant dirtbag. I wish I said harsher words, because a few come to mind. 

tell her she is bad in bed

So you tricked her into giving you something that was important to her and now you're backing out of the deal. She's clearly living in some community that values virginity so you're going to have to thread this needle carefully. You obviously can't go through with a marriage you don't want. But if you're living in the kind of culture I suspect you are there may be some monetary amends you can provide to her family to make up for what you've done. 

• ?

you are right... she does need a new man. One who is not self absorbed and one who is mature.

Sex with her had NOTHING to do with you?

B  U L  L S  H I T! Then, why even mention it?

She will get over you more quickly then you think. Man-up... I know it will be difficult for you to man-up, but itis best for HER. 

Remember how you say you wanted todo hera favor to see if you were good enough in bed? Well, now she will be ever so grateful to haveyou out of her life so she can meet an HONEST person who is a grown-up.

• Trish

If what you say is true you're full of it.  You used her now dump her so she can be with a better man.

My guess is you're a 17 year old pimply virgin who wouldn't know what to do with a clitoris if it walked up and introduced itself. 

First, get your own website if you want to dictate who gets to answer.  Second, not one sane person on the planet is going to believe you wanted sex before marriage "for HER benefit".  It's the norm, of course, but you are dishonest to the core when you say you were doing this for her.  She was fine with waiting, right?

As for your question, you break up with her the same way people have been breaking up for centuries.  Unless she's a complete moron, however, I would suggest you stop lying about it.  Find another angle.

• Raja

Your gf wants to remain a virgin until marriage .Any way after begging with her for many weeks she agreed to have sex with you and as a result she lost her virginity .There after you got engaged to her .Now you are finding out a way of breaking up with her .While you are thinking up a way of breaking up with her she should consult her family lawyer to take action against breach of promise (engagement) and making her to loose her virginity - (de flowering her ) . Let Justice prevail .

Just admit you are the self righteous user that never intended to marry her and now that you have pressured her into sex, you have no more use for her.

If you CARED about hurting her, you would have stopped as soon as she said she was waiting for marriage.

• ?

She probably senses that you are scum.