Snowdaisies asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Does anyone know?!?

My five year old cat got into the garbage and ate a bite or two of raw chicken that had been in the trash waiting to go out since 7 pm yesterday. He ate the chicken at 11:10 today. Will he get parasites or something else?

Tsar Nicolas 2nd was stopping the antichrist from coming to power. Once the tsar was removed, 70 million people in his country died in gulags or by disease or by famine or by shooting squads. Since 1917, antichrist's kingdom (worldwide communism) is building up. Soon WW3 will happen in order to ban religion; antichrist will claim that only he can make peace on the earth; deceived people will believe him (very sad story indeed).

Source(s): To break any curse, pray the Psalm "the LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times per day for 40 consecutive days (that's 1600 times in total). Once the curse is broken, pray that Psalm three times daily (saint Pelageya of Ryazan promised this would keep witchcraft away from you). Sleep paralysis is caused by demons; demons never do good; sleep paralysis is stopped if you pray to Jesus, Theotokos Virgin Mary, saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov or someone on their level. Jesus is Creator; Virgin Mary is His Mother; Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov is His angel.

I wouldn't worry about it.  Cats normally eat their prey raw, after all.  And they won't eat rotten meat.  

As for parasites, I doubt the chicken has parasites that would be interested in infesting a cat.  

Chicken meat may contain salmonella, a bacterium that can cause food poisoning. So, make sure you kitty does not show signs of illness. You may need to bring it to a vet if it does. Salmonella comes from the dirty water on the assembly line that processes the raw chicken meat. If you slaughter your own chicken, the meat is unlikely to have salmonella. There are occasional salmonella outbreaks from some chicken processing plants but they are relatively rare so you kitty is unlikely to get sick. 

The cat may puke it up but that's all. No problems should come from it 

• ?

He might get food poisoning. Parasites come from ingesting their eggs or larvae. You will know if there is food poisoning if the cat develops diarrhea or vomiting. If he does, then he should go to the vet to receive a shot of antibiotics.

Parasites, no.  More than likely nothing, cats often do this he may vomit or not. Just watch for a few days.

too late, he's a cat of the hood now, if he comes inside the home, he will spread disease to those who touch him, either take him to the vet to unhood him or else its the gangsta life for him now.

oh no, the cat could get parasiates. But cats should have a good stomach, as they would be eating that food in the wild. What I want to ask, is it from a shelter, was it feral at any point?

No need to worry about parasites. Bacteria might be a concern since it was sitting out all night but I doubt even that will cause problems.