Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump supporters-How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?

Trump supporters are exactly like those people in Russia, Cuba, Iran, Ukraine, China, North Korea, Turkey etc. Who believe whatever their "dear leaders" say. 

Claim election fraud-they believe it

Claim that covid is not deadly and we should not wear masks-they believe it

Claim that all Muslims are terrorists -Believe it 

etc. 

How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?

65 Answers

Relevance
  • Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In four years we WILL be a third world nation!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

brain washed peeps

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ruth, I know somebody from Iran, and I knew somebody from China, and though I've never known anybody from Russia, I can assure you that all 3 of those are vast countries filled with all sorts of people, and they don't all believe the same as each other or believe whatever their governments say.

On a smaller scale, the same is true of Trump supporters. I know many Trump supporters, and I am one, and we don't all believe the same things as each other, and we don't all believe that Trump is right in everything he says. 

Here's a question for you to consider: who told you that all Trump supporters believe the 3 things you listed, and why did you unquestioningly believe that source?

• 1 month ago

yes exactly i need itt

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well let's talk about this without a biased view point. These are common options from both sides.

Trump Supports / republicans:

- Believe democrats are corrupt and belong in jail

-Think non Trump supporters are brainwashed and are idiots

- are concerned about the future of this country in the wrong hands

- Believe the other party is promoting racism while acting like they stand for equality

- Believe big corporations are taking over this country

- Believe that democrat supporters Believe anything they hear

- Believe democrats are selling us out to other countries for personal gain

- Believe democrats are trying to strip away all human rights from the people

- Belive Democrats are trying to destroy the middle class

Biden Supporters/ Democrats:

- Believe Trump is corrupt and belongs in jail

-Think Trump supporters are brainwashed and are idiots

- are concerned about the future of this country in the wrong hands

- Believe the other party is promoting racism

- Believe that Trump supporters Believe anything they hear

- Believe Trump is using us for personal gain

- Believe Trump is trying to rule this country with an iron fist

- Belive Trump is trying to destroy the lower class

Bottom line is, we have way more in common then people are willing to pay attention to. As long as we let big business, corporations, and the government divide us, we can never stand united. Regulardless of what side you stand on, these are the facts!

- The people are brainwashed

- big businesses are corrupt

- Our government is corrupt

- Our government and country is already being controlled by foreign countries to certain degrees

- The American people are being used to line the pockets of the rich

The longer we stand against each other, the worse this country will get. If we can't unite under one nation, then we are doomed to fail and history will repeat itself. If we can't find a way to weed out the corruption without turning to violence, we will eventually find ourselves in the midst of another civil war and other countries will most likley siege the opportunity to take out the most powerful country in the world while we are weakened.

• 1 month ago

You know what, you are insulting the citizens of a lot of countries, there, saying they all believe whatever they are told.  Sure their governments may encourage this, but it doesn't necessarily happen.  

Nor is it true of Trump supporters.  People came to support Trump because they are critical thinkers who were willing to move out of the conventional authorities.  They aren't going to stop thinking for themselves once they start supporting Trump.  

• 1 month ago

Ruth, I listen to the Lord Jesus Christ and not Trump or Biden.  There is a God in heaven who rules over the affairs of men.  Both Trump and Biden are limited to what God allows.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

LOLOLOL How are YOU any different than those same people who believe what YOUR leaders tell you? You believe everything CNN is saying: That Trump caused the virus and did nothing to stop it. That there was no election fraud. How absolutely ridiculous! Both the CDC and Fauci told us that masks wouldn't do any good. Then they changed their minds. Trump closed the border to the Chinese 2 DAYS after China came clean. Pelosi and Biden were telling people to party in Chinatown. Biden didn't support the Lockdown until April. Trump got 3 vaccines done in less than a year when Democrats insisted it was poison and it couldn't be done in less than 5 years. Harris, who wouldn't take it, already has hers. Biden is in China's back pocket.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The difference is we're not chinks, russkies, or gooks. We're white people and have been discriminated against by having to acknowledge the "humanity" and "rights" of spooks, wet backs, slopes, fags, chicks, dudes with boobs (trans "women"), and every other sick thing out there. Gooks don't have to put up with a horde of wetbacks, and russkies don't have issues with dues getting boob jobs so they can rape women in public bathrooms. We're being forced to be nice to all those people whose feelings get hurt when you don't give them hugs when they cry. Grow up. If I don't like you, then stay the hell away from me. Don't go crying for anti-discrimination laws. I'm a gunna punch ya more fn u do.

• 1 month ago

Yet you sit here and believe that Biden is going to eliminate petroleum and run the entire country on solar panels and windmills?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.