Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 3 months ago

How many of you hate the HMRC?

I'm fed up with the Hmrc they are a bunch of blood sucking leeches who take money from hard working people want to know everything about us but who gets our lovely I bet its the likes of Kate Middleton avd her family who take the we pay to the inland revenue after all where does she get the money fro. To pay for her kids posh education country manor nice designer clothes skincare hair care 

Oh yes William had his fortune from his  which Kate happily spends on herself 

• Amy

I have no idea what that is. From your mention of Middleton I'm guessing it's a British thing.

The royal family gets their income from the massive amounts of land which they own and rent out. They pay far more tax than you do.

• Tavy

Royalty have millions, they don't take our taxes.

Prince Charles has rents from thousands of properties in the Duchy of Cornwall. William was left his mothers millions.

I support them 100%.

Wait, who are they?