Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 month ago

I want to go to UK to work as a doctor....i took my degree in Greece and i am greek as is the life there?

Is it easy for a foreigner like me to live there????

I am female 25 years old

2 Answers

  • *
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

     Since leaving the EU, visa rules are tighter. Medical Practitioners are on the Skilled Worker shortage list, so you should be able to get a work visa. Covid has severely increased the demand for medical staff.  I would expect that you would earn enough above the minimum wage to afford a reasonable standard of living.

  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You have to pass “ life in uk “ test first 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.