Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Are people who watch the news all the time really just into gossip?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

they should watch all the talk shows because they gossip about everyone and anyone, starting with Wendy Williams and the talk. no I do not watch talk shows but when I am looking for something exciting to watch, I happen to pass the channels that they are on

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, not really.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That and they are usually very willfully ignorant too zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No! Want to be informed! But if these people continue, think they fall victim like soap addicts into thinking some new revelations are imminent!

Which IS highly unlikely!

News being available 24/7 has rendered, reduced news into irrelevance, more entertainment!

At the height of the 2003 war, having missed the news during the day, switched it on late in the day! 

Watching a tank being washed in not being informed! It's akin to watching paint dry! Pointless exercise!

Being fed the same "news" each time switched on news, got bored! With being played with!

Imagine the way it's reported they want you to think it's imminent, not the same rubbish again and again!

When there is anything relevant, programmes either display a banner stating the newsflash, or programmes are interrupted!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It depends on which news they watch.  I don't watch gossip; it is distasteful to me.  But not all news is gossip.

• 1 month ago

It's simpler than getting up and making banana bread, for example.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No  they are usually lonely and bored without a life and need a hobby to keep them occupied. Cycling is a healthy pastime or get out in the garden and grow some vegetables. 

Be active, be healthy. 

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they want to be up on the trends and losses of freedom politically and the dangers to savings and assets financially.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. They like to keep themselves informed about what is going on.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.