Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Are people who watch the news all the time really just into gossip?

they should watch all the talk shows because they gossip about everyone and anyone, starting with Wendy Williams and the talk. no I do not watch talk shows but when I am looking for something exciting to watch, I happen to pass the channels that they are on

• snafu

No, not really.

That and they are usually very willfully ignorant too zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

No! Want to be informed! But if these people continue, think they fall victim like soap addicts into thinking some new revelations are imminent!

Which IS highly unlikely!

News being available 24/7 has rendered, reduced news into irrelevance, more entertainment!

At the height of the 2003 war, having missed the news during the day, switched it on late in the day! 

Watching a tank being washed in not being informed! It's akin to watching paint dry! Pointless exercise!

Being fed the same "news" each time switched on news, got bored! With being played with!

Imagine the way it's reported they want you to think it's imminent, not the same rubbish again and again!

When there is anything relevant, programmes either display a banner stating the newsflash, or programmes are interrupted!

It depends on which news they watch.  I don't watch gossip; it is distasteful to me.  But not all news is gossip.

It's simpler than getting up and making banana bread, for example.

No  they are usually lonely and bored without a life and need a hobby to keep them occupied. Cycling is a healthy pastime or get out in the garden and grow some vegetables. 

Be active, be healthy. 

• Robert

I think they want to be up on the trends and losses of freedom politically and the dangers to savings and assets financially.  

No. They like to keep themselves informed about what is going on.