Ty asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Who would win Muhammad Ali versus iron Mike Tyson in their prime?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Definitely Muhammad Ali

• Mier
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Mike Tyson via left hook ko

• 4 weeks ago

IMO, Tyson never took many big punches, and when he did he was shaken. RE James Buster Douglas who was not a great boxer and was not afraid of Tyson, and KOed Tyson. Answer to your question is Ali, as he would tire Tyson by making him continue to come after him, just as he did with Liston, then bust up his face with jabs and right crosses. I would say  by 6th or 7th round, Tyson would not be able to defend himself any longer; end of fight would be KO or  referee stoppage. 

• 1 month ago

Tyson would score a big KO bro he was a beast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ali, & easily, & here's why = for all Tysons incredible punching power, & it was absolute "FREAK POWER", i dont think Ali would be there for Tyson to land those shots.Ali's brilliant footwork, & movement, would have befuddled Tyson, just look at the way he took away Cleveland "big cat" Williams power punching advantage in their fight. Ali's superior footwork, is the key to him beating Tyson, over the fight he would break Tyson down with exceptionally fast jabs, & then poof, he has danced away from Tyson's power punches, Tyson would be punching thin air, i'll say Ali, by 10th round k.o.

• 1 month ago

Ali. He had a way of getting it someones head. Tyson during his peak that a very fragile pschye. Ali would exploit that. Ali was speed personified. He had speed of hand and foot could take punishment go 15 rounds and he would baffle and stymie Tyson. Best vs Best Ali 15 round decision easy. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mike Tyson will KO Ali inside 8 rounds.

• 1 month ago

The greatest Muhammad Ali

• Adam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ali, he had more intelligence in the ring

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.