Kush asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Is Tom Brady so much better or Luckier than Drew Brees?

As Brees loses his 3rd straight playoffs game, and Tom Brady going back to another conference championship and then his 8 Super Bowl

I think something spiritual might be going on with him, but if so, I don't know why, or which side.

Brady is a asskissing trumpster .

Tom Brady is the greatest quarter back period. I wish he could play until he was 50.

Only reynaldo weeks knows.

Brady has something in him that his best comes out in January.It is his hard work paying off.I am sure there is acertain percentage of luck but it is a small percentage the guy is good

Age is starting to catch up with Brees.  It's time for him to retire.

QBs do not win or lose games.

Source(s): 57 incredibly stoopid questions

he might be both

• Mike W

Turnovers killed New Orleans.  You can't give away the ball that many times, giving you opponent good field position, and expect to win.  Near the end, Brees had to gamble more, and attempt more low percentage plays.  

• Scott

Drew Brees has cracked ribs and he can’t really throw a deep ball.  Aaron Rodgers, on the other hand, is quite capable of that.