Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 3 months ago

When you compose posts in the Yahoo Answers/ Pet section, do you need your thinking cat on?

@ Weasel - Is she Greek?

@ LBM - It's their way of saying "Get lost"

@ Barky - But not in public...

@ Adullah - Did it make you feel a bit ratty?

@ Elizabeth - How do we tell which one of you is answering?

@ Pronk - Ten gallon hats?

@ BK - We may have to chase that one up

Yes as long as they don't lead you astray that is.

Indeed---------my cat reads over my shoulder, and nods her head when I say something wrong. 

I wear my dogging hat.

Yes, when the rat run in front of me while composing posts about the cat.

No ... I let my cat post for himself using my account.

@RR ... em, like, omg ... I've been, like, standing here for an absolute age staring at the door handle and yet that Liz one still hasn't the brain power to realise I'm ordering her to open the door for me. FFS. I think I'll have to move into the house across the road. They keep giving me treats when I sit by their back door and treat me with the respect I deserve. They have laser pointers and cucumbers. So much fun! I mean ... Liz ... a bit of string? Seriously? That's SO last century.

Yes,& the adult beverage category posters must put on their drinking hats,RR..

Dog,if I know..