Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Mentally Alone ?

I’m turning into 33 yr old man. I'm in athletic shape, working, making money, I have my own apartment. However I don’t have a girlfriend and I have a habit of comparing myself through social media, and feel like I can’t find love. Also, felts like I’m not good enough and provide for women. Am I a loser?

No.  Do not trust social media!!!! Stud is probably a 300lb slob drinking beer and watching wrestling superstars (while sitting in his broken, patched up recliner). What is provide for women monetary or sexually---these days women work, have a family.  And the other do you have any broken parts? It's not the size of the ship; but, the motion of the ocean.

• Carrie

Get off social media is my first suggestion. Get rid of it. Go out and meet girls and talk to them, find someone else who isnt' into social media. Its not good. Be friends and be kind, a gentleman and you will find someone soon. 

Nothing to do with Weddings. Please click on Edit and move your question to a more suitable category.

• ?

In your last post,(this morning!) you were a girl having a wedding!  If you keep making stuff up, you ought to work on getting smarter about it.

• Trish

Not necessarily, I don't know what would make you a loser because what you described is not.  Join a social club or church group would be better.

• ?

Social Media is NO place to compare yourself with other people. Social Media is full of a ton offluff where people showoff a sugar coated version of their lives.

S T O P comparing yourself with braggers on Social Media!

Step back into reality. What are you passionate about? The happiest people I know are doing things they LOVE! if you engage in activities you love, then you will be among like-minded people with whom you share common interests. There you are likely to find new friends and maybe even romance!

So, what is it going to be? What interests will you pursue? Once the COVIID-19 pandemic settles down, you can research activities that interest you.

You are so far from what any women would call a loser. Youare an independent working guy. NOTHING wrong with THAT!

Stop bullying yourself right now!

Every feeling begins with a thought. Therefore, you CREATE your own feelings! Change your bad thoughts with good thoughts and your bad feelings will turn into GOOD FEELINGS.

It is a simple "mind over matter" situation that you have complete and lotal control over!

There is NO need for bringing negativity into your life. NONE!

Nope, you've just spent too long on social media. Unfollow every account that makes you feel bad about yourself.

• edward

So you are both physically and mentally alone

You're turning into a 33 year old man? How are you doing that? You're a troll. A boring, run-of-the-mill, troll. I hope that helps!

🥴🙄😊

No.

However... girls are a lot easier to get and maintain than you think. So... just is a matter of figuring it out. What works.

I know a ton of sugar mamas who are supplying their fwbs. So... yeah money is not an issue or an excuse.