Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 2 months ago

Has anyone ever been to dubai? What is it like there any recommendations?

• hihi!

and other Very nice. Many malls if that is your thing. One has indoor skiing on snow.

Burj Khalifa was like looking at science fiction when viewed from the ground... awesome.

The Frame is scary to walk in... glass floor...

Best food is Landmark Cafe (open 24 hrs) on Al Rigga Rd, just a few hundred metres (yards) from the metro. Elaborately served food for $4-5 USD. 12-18 AED. Delicious, too. Workers were Philippino, Nepalese, Rwandan, and other int'l origins. Nice street tables, fenced in by greenery.

Public transport was superb. It was efficient and affordable.

EDIT:

RAPE legal? That I doubt. They may cut off a member for such an offense. Never had any suspicions about ANYBODY.

There is almost NO alcohol sold, and I refused to pay $25 for a beer.

I have heard a rumor its legal to rape women over there you should stay clear of that area. They said that if the women were to call the cops theyd go to jail. What kind of twisted ****** up **** is that. Not sure if its true still just in case other might not know.