Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 2 months ago

How would you rate my girlfriend's sons artistic abilities being that he's 15? And self taught.?

• 1 week ago

He's good for an average school kid, but compare that with an artist who later became a professional. This was done when the lad was 13.

Source(s): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albrecht_Dürer#/media/File:Self-portrait_at_13_by_Albrecht_Dürer.jpg

I'm almost 20 and this makes my art skills look subpar!

Wonderful!!! He should continue creating art!

give a few years he'll be established in it

This kid is SELF TAUGHT???

The hell.

If this wasn't traced then it's a 9/10.Props kid.

amazing! he should continue making art and working on his skill. He could make money selling portraits ( I do this through an instagram account, nothing fancy)

• John

Real talent.........

It is not perfect (of course) but it is very good. I feel he has somewhat skimped on the hair but suggesting things is fine, the only thing which is disturbing is the sizes of the hands, but that could be due to drawing from a distorted photo.

• ?

If you're telling the truth, it's pretty dang good.

👍🏽 🤷🏾‍♂️