Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why did Liberals ignore Joe Bidens admission to committing voter fraud on their favorite "news" channel, CNN?

Update:

Isn't CNN allegedly the only "real news" in America according to them?

Update 2:

Sam why deny what has already been confessed to on live news?

Update 3:

Little ms sunshine why deny what has already been admitted to on live news?

Update 4:

Anon I didnt manipulate anything. Biden said and I quote in an u edited way,

"We have put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in the history of American politics". Nothing is unclear in this statement, NOTHING. 

Update 5:

If you interpret that as anything other than a confession you're brainwashed.

Update 6:

Skeptic how is this pathetic? I'm directly quoting Joe Biden himself. Not a press secretary, not a fox news summary, but a CNN interview 

Update 7:

If Joe didn't mean it, why did he say it? You guys claim Trump should be held accountable for his words, so why shouldn't Biden?

Update 8:

Strega I'm not interested in Joe bidens OPINIONS about Obama and Trump

I did not ask about Obama and Trump. 

We are discussing illegitimate president elect Joe Biden and his confession. 

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

They don't care that he cheated. They just want to win by any means. And most know that he cheated. They're just not going to admit it because normal Americans would get mad.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Now give us the whole quote and the context. You won't, because that would involve being honest for a change.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Edit to your response: Obvious you didn't read the quote, the qoute you took a supposed confession from. You have no interest in the truth......Here, maybe you'll find the whole quote helpful, that is if you can understand words. “Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote. Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted. It can’t be counted. We’re going to challenge it and all these things.’

• 3 months ago

Christ, you idiots get more pathetic by the post.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Did you watch the entire video, or even any part other than that 1 statement? If so youd know he did NOT confess to fraud. 

• 3 months ago

Trump's just pissed that Putin didn't help him in 2020 like he did in 2016. Why are you helping Putin take down America? Is he paying you? 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Obviously, Joe Biden is an idiot.

• 3 months ago

I suspect that day Joe might have come down with a case of windmill cancer.

• Sam
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

There was no election fraud, you are just a butthurt crybaby.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.