Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why do women get abortions with mens babies who THEY chose to have sex with?

I mean, if you're gonna have sex with a guy who you know could be a possibility of pregnancy even if its protected. Why would you abort the baby of the man you slept with but you will sleep with him and not want his baby?? Surly sleeping with someone, your essentially accepting their genes to be blended with yours of you letting him up there. Same with men. Why do you sleep with women you don't love or care for knowing they could mother your child if any your fluids get up there. So many abortions could be stopped if you WISE up who you sleep with. Sex is for procreation ya know. 

• susan

"Sex is for procreation" oversimplifies the issue. Not all sex is for procreation. There are many reasons that people have sex. 

What's more, I surmise the ones that get pregnant through assault or inbreeding need to acknowledge your wound in reverse absence of synapses thinking? for what reason would a man lay down with a lady make an infant with her and afterward leave her to bring up the youngster alone, not supporting her except if the courts pursue him down. If you don't mind consistently have anti-conception medication when you lay down with any lady who might have you since we have anough sick deduction individuals on this planet much thanks.

your not female are you , easily tell by your racist remark .. nice one troll .

And I guess the ones that get pregnant through rape or incest have to accept your twisted backwards lack of brain cells thinking?  why would a man sleep with a woman make a baby with her and then leave her to raise the child alone, not supporting her unless the courts chase him down.  Please always have birth control when you sleep with any woman who would have you because we have anough demented thinking people on this earth thank you very much.  

Abortion is a constitutional right and what a woman does with her body is nobody's business but hers

• Elana

I know this is going to stun you, but ...

Just like for men, sex can feel good and be really fun for women.

OK, have you started to breathe again?  Can you handle it?

There are people who don't think that abortion is the worst thing that can happen ever, there are people who think that sex feels good enough, it is worth the risk.

You may not be one of them, but ... here's another stunner ... not everybody thinks like you.

You sound like my 9 year old son, when he asked me how many times I'd had sex with his Dad and I answered truthfully, 'Loads' and he followed with, 'How many times have you been pregnant'?  And I had to try and explain that adults didn't have sex, just to get pregnant, but because most adults enjoyed having sex'!

When you grow up a bit more and find someone that you 'fancy' and want to kiss and touch all over, you'll realise that to only have sex to make a baby, is such a waste of enjoyable experiences.

Sex is for procreation?

Are you saying you have sex, then wait to check if you have a baby, if yes, you stop having sex? Even in marriage? 

Get out of your Bible  and start enjoying your life! 

Also, accidents happen, rape happens. 

"surly" you don't want even more unwanted babies being born? 

Although, no offence, sounds like you shouldn't procreate. 

Abortion must be free Legal and only a woman's choice

she is just a Life support system for a bunch of Growing cells

Why ask? Most people who have ever lived probably shouldn't have reproduced but they did and humans will continue doing so.

They will also make bad choices in doing so. Sex isn't just about procreation either.