Anonymous

I fail at everything and feel like a failure?

I have successfully completed several degrees, but I do not have any career success. And I have been a wantrepreneur for a decade now.

I was interested in investing and I have completed a degree in investing. After COVID-19 share markets were down and so many new investors have been able to generate a good return from the market down. When it comes to me, I have made losses due to lack of patient, brought wrong company shares etc. Even people who have a lack of knowledge in financial been able to make good profits than me.

I have tried to start several businesses and tried to do exercise and get six packs within the last 12 years. Still, I have not been able to succeed in any of those

I had a relationship, and it broke in 2015. But still, she is in my mind, and yesterday I saw a dream in which she was in. And most of the time I feel lonely. I have very few friends and they also contact me very rarely. Since 2015 I have not had any relationships and currently, I am 28 years old.

My parents are asking about marriage and I am not interested because I do not have enough money, a good job, and no girlfriend. Since childhood, most of my friends say that you look like a girl or you are working as a girl. (I am not gay). I think I am an effeminate man and when it comes to sex, I have paraphimosis disorder in my penis. So, I am still a virgin. And I am highly addicted to porn videos and I am masturbating around 2 - 4 times per day.

Highly appreciate it if anyone can help me.

look man, you've come further than me with a higher chance of success, just keep trying, the road's not always easy but you'll find your way in the end

Jesus created the world in March, incarnated in March, born on Dec 25 old calendar (January 7th by the calendar that you use today), resurrected on April 1st; forgive me.

Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father only. Holy Spirit is fully divine. Jesus is being born of the Father before time officially existed. Jesus is fully divine. The Most Holy Trinity created the world in March. Jesus incarnated in March. Jesus is fully divine and fully human (but without the original sin of Adam and Eve which was eating of the forbidden fruit). Forbidden fruit was for angels to turn into human form; to go back to angel form, angels went through fire; that's why demons are afraid of fire because it will expose them. Theotokos Virgin Mary didn't have personal sins (by the grace of the LORD but she had the original sin). Her parents needed to repent of sins; once they did, they conceived her. She delivered Jesus to the side. The gates remained shut = prophecy from Old Testament. Joseph and Mary lived as brother and sister (no intimacy). Joseph's children from previous marriage are called Christ's siblings in Bible but Joseph never touched Mary in an intimate way; forgive me.

Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them.