Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Did jesus ever work out or do weight training?

I wonder of he was into weight lifting and resistance training. I know he was a carpenter but I wonder if he had muscles like a big guy would usually have 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

You do know Jesus carried a massive HEAVY wooden cross ?? He didn't just collapse a few times carrying it too look all dramatic. He genuinely struggled with that cross. It represents the burden or all our sins. Think of how heavy that was and tell me Jesus did not do weights. 

• Anon
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He Was human, a carpenter, so he got buffed. That 3 years on the road preaching did nothing for his build, though. 

Adam; he is In Roman History. To say he "never existed" yet believe Augustus Caesar did means you believe a pagan existed rather  than any holy man.

This "Horus" nonsense was disproved a century  ago. It is  used by non Christians and atheists as a convenient coincidence for  straw arguments.

https://www.christianity.com/blogs/j-warner-wallac...

You do not have to believe he was divine, though. Your choice, God gives you the  free will to believe or not.  

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Actually, Adam, he did exist...  Even historians don’t argue that aspect...  Weather or not he really did miracles and was the son of God is what they debate...  Take a history class or do some research before speaking next time...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he was a carpenter and they do some heavy type work so he may have been buff.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you meet him, he'll punch you repeatedly in the face to show you how strong he is.  Then you'll be damned to Hell for all eternity.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He had and still has bigger muscles than u do Atheist boy!!! 💪🏋️‍♂️ Amen

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

hell yeah ! he carried his own cross 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.