Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

should the US treasury be handing out another $ 2000 stimulus check to  every single US citizen? is that going to cause massive inflation?

your local drug dealer is getting one too? every us citizen as well as even illegal aliens? do agree with that or not?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No I don't agree. Universal income and nation wide lockdowns are not acceptable in a free society, only in a communist nation like the Divided Stated of Beijing Biden. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Handing out money is useless.  What happens when the $2,000 is spent?   Another $2,000?  Then another and another and another and another? All that money your Republican and Democrat morons in Washington spend comes from China and Japan.  The interest on what we already owe them is the biggest line item in the budget.    First politicians destroy public education and make three generations dumber than their parents.  Now it's time to get rid of America once and forever.

• 1 month ago

No. Only people who's household total is below the poverty level, or their unemployed with less than 20,000 in savings. 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it does not cause inflation 

Illegals don't get them

But no I don't believe in them, people still working shouldn't get them. Retired people whose income was not disrupted should  not be given one

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It won't directly cause inflation because there won't be enough demand in the economy to push prices up. 

However the debt will eventually cause inflation when currency is printed to pay it. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stimulus checks are not being given to individual persons. Any money you get it the property of the Economy-and why you are not being taxed on it-you are just the caretaker of the money and are expected to put it Into the economy, by paying bills, etc. 

The $600 checks were given out with much fanfare, yet that $600 didn't even pay for One Month of my healthcare premiums. 

• 1 month ago

No undocumented is getting, all citizens and those born here who earn less than a designated amount are and should. I could care less about your damned inflation. Go talk to the Republicans about it. Right now to save the economy and help the Americans we need to spend like there is no tomorrow. We know how to pass those legislation with Republicans if they are on board or without them. Just like we accomplished impeachment. 

• at the rate these blue and red clowns in Washington are making money printer go brrrrrrrr! pretty soon they won't be worth the ink and paper printed on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

joes “new” plan is only $1400

he didn’t lie, he just re-calculated 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.