Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

How would you reply to this?

A guy said "I'm relaxing talking to a British girl and my god she's pretty" referring to me. How would you reply to this?

3 days ago

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.
  • g

Why do you need to reply if he's talking to someone else?

I'd probably ask him if he likes anything about me that actually matters. 

• ?

"Thank you" would seem appropriate. However, as you're a pom I'm sure you'll just whine about it.