? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

I have Windows 15 installed!?

please windows 15 get with the times and try Windows 21

Source(s): 2021 oh ya

Still? Get with the times! It's all about Windows 20 now.

Don't listen to all these people. They are just wanting points. . .   Windows 15 does not exist. 

The Current is Windows 10,  version 20H2 with a Build # of 19042.746.  That is public.  There are BETA versions out, but the numbers I just gave you are the current public update release. 

prefer windows 20 , more stable .

How did you get Window 15?

• Steven

Windows 15 is a very software-compatible version of Windows and the successor to Windows 14, which will be releasing in 2029.

I am using Windows 10 which is good, tell me the performance of Windows 15.

• ?

prefer windows 20 , more stable .

14 is so much better.   

Windows 15 is a very software-compatible version of Windows and the successor to Windows 14, which was released in 2029. Examples of Windows 15's features are a new sleek Edge design, built-in third party theme support, Microsoft 745 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2030 pre-installed with the OS, and Windows 1.01 through Windows 14 app compatibility. The OS is very developer friendly.

FYI:  This is 2021.