Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

help decoding birth chart? mystic rectangle ?

hi, i’ve just been having some trouble figuring out the meaning of my birth chart w all the conflicting info online, so i’m asking that if u have the time and willingness, u might be able to provide a little insight !! thank u so much !!

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Contradicting statements are on all the astrology websites? You gave them the same birth data, you should have consistency with the results. What is the most likely reason they don’t agree?"

I agree!!  Let's ban psychology, and astronomy, and literary criticism, and, why not, literature itself. They're all made up lies, and we know this because people involved in these pursuits disagree.  I also note that not one example was provided.  Ever entertain the idea that the questioner is a beginner and didn't fully grasp what he or she was reading?  

Of course you could be the questioner and this is a set up. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Contradicting statements are on all the astrology websites? You gave them the same birth data, you should have consistency with the results. What is the most likely reason they don’t agree?

How about the high possibility that astrology is made up lies? No promoters of the Tooth Fairy science can show it works and how it works.

But if you’re not going to question, at least you should see a paid professional. You will probably accept the person that you pay far more than unknown strangers here.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.