Difference between sleep and coma?

How would you describe the difference between sleep and coma?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sleep is 5 letters and Coma is 4 letters. each starts with and ends with a different consonant. 

Sleep has 2 letters that are the same while coma doesn't.

Coma ends with a vowel.

Everyone sleeps during  

their lives but not everyone goes into a coma.

• 1 month ago

During a ''coma'', an individual is inert to their current circumstance. The individual is alive and seems as though they are dozing. Be that as it may, not at all like in a profound ''sleep'', the individual can't be stirred by any incitement, including torment.

• 1 month ago

During a condition of obviousness, an individual is torpid to their present situation. The individual is alive and seems like they are resting. Regardless, unlike in a significant rest, the individual can't be mixed by any induction, including torture.

• 1 month ago

One can be awakened from sleep, not generally so with a coma

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A coma is a prolonged state of unconsciousness. 

During a coma, a person is unresponsive to his or her environment. 

The person is alive and looks like he or she is sleeping. 

However, unlike in a deep sleep, 

the person cannot be awakened by any stimulation, including pain.

• 1 month ago

During a state of unconsciousness, an individual is lethargic to their current circumstance. The individual is alive and appears as though they are resting. Nonetheless, dissimilar to in a profound rest, the individual can't be stirred by any incitement, including torment.

• 1 month ago

Sleep is a normal activity that people without physical damage engage in on a regular basis, and people wake up from sleep when they have had enough of it, unless something else wakes them up first. Going into coma is not a normal activity and you only end up in one if something is physically very wrong. People don't say 'I think I'll go into a coma early tonight'.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

you can shake a sleeper to wake up , you can shake a person in a coma  to wake up , i know i was in a coma for 20 days, and yes some one in a coma dreams more than once ..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A person in a coma is unconscious.  A person sleeping is not unconscious.  

• 1 month ago

As a non medical person, this is the only way I can. A coma is where you are unconscience  and can't be awoken. Sleep is normal, rest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.