Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will liberals be upset to know that I snuck into Washington DC to attend the protest and avoided all of blockades checkpoints? ?

I flew into Baltimore and took a bus to Bethesda, Maryland. Then I simply just crossed Maryland aAvenue into Washington DC's neighborhood of Friendship Heights. Then I simply walked to Georgetown where I'm staying with a friend in his home.

Anonymous you're right I won't be surprised because my friend works in law enforcement and has lots of friends in the FBI and they do visit him from time to time.

My friend won't turn me in because he thinks the way I do, and the fact that I saved his life during the Iraq War.

If it is just protest, no one will have a problem. If you are like the guys at the Capitol riot who had zip ties and pipe bombs and had other than peaceful intentions even your friend may view you with suspicion. 

Yeah, so what?

There will be lots of people there.

Just remember to not be violent and the national guard will not shoot you dead.

Don't be surprised when there's a knock on your door and it's the FBI. They know what you don't know.