Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 3 months ago

What is your favourite Grand Theft Auto?

Mine is Vice City. I like the setting (1980s Miami) and the main character is voiced by the Goodfellas actor Ray Liotta. I'm not a fan of the (black) main character or the "gangsta" ghetto setting of San Andreas.

• Huh?

Of the ones I've played, San Andreas is by far my favourite. I didn't like Vice City or III much, and I haven't had the chance to play IV or V. 

• Marli

Not a book. So why is the question in Books and Authors category?  Please move it.

None, I hate that stupid PC game. It won't let you run down pedestrians because they think you'll go out and do it in real life.

What nonsense!