Is there a tool I could use to make custom chord progressions?

I'm working on something for my girlfriend and I need a backing track of the chord progression so I could solo over it and add more to it.

Any app I could download or something?It's a simple progression, I don't care about key.Cmaj7 > Am7 > Dmaj7 > |Bm7| > |G7| > Em > Asus2I was trying to put an EmAdd9 instead of the Em but it sounded off.The | |  means it's a barre chordThe chords are played asE A D G B eX 3 2 0 0 0 Cmaj7X 0 2 0 1 0 Am7X X 0 1 1 1 Dmaj70 2 4 2 3 2 Bm73 5 3 4 3 3 G70 2 2 0 0 0 EmX 0 2 2 0 0 Asus2

I'm more into blues music but she loves Thomas Rhett.

• donnie

If you look in the right places

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

Look for a guitar looper app.  You can record yourself playing the progression and then solo over it.