Can a person suffer a heart attack during hot weather?

• Hi there! I'll do my best to answer this without going on and on! So long answer short, there's a much lesser chance of having a heart attack in hot weather than in cold and here's why. So basically in cold weather, blood vessels contract and that includes the ones in your heart. This leads to lessened blood flow around the body and also makes it much harder for your heart to pump blood. In the summer, vessels expand letting blood flow much more freely thus reducing heart attack risk. So yes a person can have a heart attack in hot weather HOWEVER it's much less likely than in cold weather! Hope this answer helps you! 

Why yes, yes they can. 

• kelvin

your heart doesn't care when you have one of those

• Marc

I live in the desert. Yes

During hot weather a person suffers hit strock. Very high heat can lower blood pressure, causing a person's heart to beat faster

Weather is irrelevant.