IYO, Who is/was the best WWE Champion of all time?

WWE Champion (e.g. Hulk Hogan, Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, AJ Styles, etc.), World Heavyweight Champion (Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Batista, etc.), and WWE Universal Champion (e.g. Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, etc.)  

IMO: Hulk Hogan. 

Imo Triple H is the greatest WWE champion of all time as a heel.

GROW UP HERE'S A HINT IT'S ALL FAKE !

I don't think some understood when Hogan left WWF.

He didn't go to WCW. right way,

Now you are asking for fans view, I for one never felt Orton should've had been pushed the way was & still is; he still can't work the Mic. 

Now I think Cena is a great Champ. 

Also, The Miz should make the list.

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
  • ?

Best WWE Champion: Although I'd prefer Stone Cold Steve Austin but I'll say Hulk Hogan

Best World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H

Best Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

• Adam

Best in the ring - HBK

Best draw - Austin

Best program's with the belt - Hogan

Best for entertainment - The Rock

Overall - Austin for me

The older generation will state Hulk Hogan, BUT I do think that is arguable. Let me put it this way, it's not just the belt that makes the star it is the star that makes the belt. In my opinion, Hulk Hogan left the WWE for greener pastures in WCW, so I definitely cannot see him in the light of greatest WWE Champion when he left the WWE for more money, I know he wasn't champ then but still, I don't hold him in such high regard just because he was popular.

There is also the Undertaker who I have nothing but respect for but Undertaker, he didn't really need the title. He will be known for his amazing gimmick and longevity, not his world title runs.

I think speaking greatest WWE Champion, the belt needed to be on someone who always made it relevant, and who made it matter.. I honestly have to stay Stone Cold Steve Austin,  when he was the champion.. everybody knew because it was Stone Cold Steve Austin dammit, the biggest draw in the company's history, and he helped that title as much as it helped him.

I'd agree with Hulk Hogan, he put wrestling on the map.